Apple iPhone 13 Pro - X-doria Defense Shield
Tested to survive drops on concrete up to 10 feet. Best iPhone 13 Pro case you could ask for
- Compatible With iPhone 13 Pro
- 10 Foot Drop Protection
- Exceeds MIL-STD-810G Standard
- Wireless Charging Compatible
The Raptic Shield iPhone 13 Pro cases can withstand drops up to 10 feet on concrete. Can't get much more protective than that! We use machined aluminum metal to give your case a solid foundation that offers military-grade drop protection and a clear back to show off the true color of your iPhone. The key element is a soft rubber bubble pattern that inlays within the inside of the case, that absorbs shock and deflects impact away from your device. The Shield is compatible with MagSafe chargers and qi wireless chargers at the full 15W rate. However this is not compatible with other MagSafe accessories like MagSafe wallets or car mounts.
- Compatible With iPhone 13 Pro Only
- Raised Lip For Screen Protection
- Nodes On Buttons To Easily Distinguish Button Location
- Compatible With Apple’s MagSafe Charger & qi Charger Providing Up To 15W Charging Speed
- Certified To Exceed Military Grade Drop Test standards, MIL-STD-810G, For Drops Up To 10 Feet On Concrete
Military Grade Drop Tested
What does Military Grade Drop Test mean? Our cases go through rigorous product testing & development, so our cases will protect your device from drops up to 10 feet on concrete.
Clear Polycarbonate Back Panel
We get it - you love your new cellphone and you want to show it off, but not at the risk of endangering its protection. That's why we back our Shield cases with a clear polycarbonate panel, designed to protect your phone from impact and scratches.
Shock Absorbing Air Pockets
Inside our Shield case you'll find soft rubber that acts as shock absorption for falls and insulated protection, while the metal frame provides added structure and protection from the outside.